Wedding Pictures Page 2
When you are planning out your photos and the different poses you would like, it is sometimes hard to be creative on your special day. Be prepared and jot down the family photos you would like and the different poses you like of the bride and groom together. There are many different options.
Below you will find examples of all the different kind of poses you may want to mention to your photographer. And be creative. You’re photographer will have their own idea’s but if there is a pose you really want, make sure you tell them. They will be your pictures in the end and you should get everything you want. If you receive anything from all your wishes, it would be to receive the most beautiful photos you will treasure forever.
List of pictures for Bride & Groom (could work for engagement pictures too)
· Bride looking over grooms shoulder
· Bride and groom holding each others waist looking into each others eyes
· Groom dipping bride
· Bride in front of groom, both looking at camera and into far
· If veil – both bride and groom under veil, kissing
· If veil – both bride and groom under veil, brides back to groom, groom kisses her shoulder and bride watching him kiss her shoulder
· Bride and groom looking off into the distance
· Close up of bride and groom backs towards camera, turning to look at camera from middle of them
· Groom pick up Bride (over shoulder and threshold pose)
· If stairway, Bride and groom walking up stairway (them on stairway, you below photographing them walking up together (get as much of stairway in as possible)
· Bride arms around grooms neck with flowers in her hand on his back, grooms arms around her waist, both looking at camera (faces touching)
· Both walking together, away from camera, and towards camera – casually talking and looking at things
· Sitting on grass, bride in front of groom, sitting in between grooms legs with bride sitting on her side with her knees bent. Groom is leaning back and bride is leaning against his chest
· In car have bride get in first holding her dress and groom standing outside in open doorway looking at each other
· Bride and groom sitting at table next to each other, camera will have to be high to take above pictures
· Bride and groom holding each other close looking at camera, brides hand on grooms chest and her head leaning against him
· Groom kissing her neck (tickling her)
· Groom kissing her forehead
If you are looking for poses for the bride alone, groom alone, bridal party, cake cutting or just pictures of the decorations go to my portraits page. There will be a list of photos in each category just like we have given you above.
Content written by Julie Hebert